2019 Meal Plan
- Campers have the option of bringing their own lunch each day or signing up for the meal plan option.
- The meal plan is catered and set up buffet style.
- Campers can select a hot or cold entrée, side dish, fruit, dessert and drink.
- The meal plan is a two week rotation and some items will be subject to change.
- Snacks are not provided on the meal plan.
- Anyone with serious food allergies or dietary restrictions are encouraged to bring their own lunch.
- We are sensitive to food allergies and do our very best to accommodate all children. We cannot guarantee a 100% peanut or nut fee environment.
- We have a vegetarian option available daily.
- All meals will be served indoors to optimize food quality (except for scheduled cookouts).
- Click on the PDF below to view a sample meal plan. Note this menu is currently under review and subject to change.
click image for larger version