2018 KDC Important Dates
It is our hope that by providing you with a list of mandatory and important dates this far in advance, that you will be able to get these into your calendars early to avoid scheduling conflicts. Remember that all Camp Training is mandatory. Permission is required from the Camp Director to miss any training in part or full – very few exceptions will be made. A few things to keep in mind:
- All staff without a valid High Five Certificate MUST obtain before staff camp begins - this is as a condition for hire. We are offering this course at KDC in June 2018
- All staff without a valid Standard First Aid & CPR-C Certificate MUST obtain before staff camp begins - this is as a condition for hire. Course dates and details are listed below.
2018 King Day Camp Session Dates
ONE ||July 3 – July 6 (4-Day Session)*|
TWO ||July 9 – July 13 |
THREE ||July 16 – July 20|
FOUR ||July 23 – July 27|
FIVE || August 30 – August 3|
SIX ||August 7 – August 10 (4-Day Session)*|
SEVEN ||August 13 – August 17|
EIGHT ||August 20 – August 24|
|*CLOSED: Monday July 2nd AND Monday August 6th, 2018.|
REMINDER: Week One AND Six is a 4-Day Week due to the Holidays
FIRST AID TRAINING DATES at KDC:
For the convenience of our staff, we will be running Standard First Aid with CPR-C at the Log Cabin on the following dates:·Saturday May 26 &/or Sunday May 27, 2018
- The Full Certification is the 2-day weekend and costs $110 + HST
- The Recertification is the above Saturdays (only) and costs $85 + HST
- Register with Sandra Chianelli Administrative Director, Seneca Outdoor Education Centre at x 55042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students will need to pay SANDRA by credit card ONLY over the phone in ADVANCE of the date of their course.
- Pack a lunch and dress to be active/move around.
- This course will take place in the Log Cabin and runs from 9:00am-4:00pm on the dates indicated.
- Max capacity per course above is 24 people for space and time.
JULY 2018 Events
|July 3||First Day of Camp!|
AUGUST 2018 Events
|August 6||NO CAMP! Civic Holiday!|
|August 22||End of Summer Staff Banquet 6:30pm-9:30pm|
|August 24|| Last Day of Camp |
If you have any questions please contact Sandra Chianelli, Administrative Director at (416) 491-5050 Ext. 55042 or email email@example.com
Please visit this page regularly for updates!